Sunday, December 18, 2011

Update on Jonathan in EE

I'm writing this post with such a joyful heart and a little teary eyed. God is so good!
First off thank you all for praying and spreading the word about Jonathan! It is truly the body of Christ coming together and getting the word out that has brought this boy a family! Yes a real family who will love him as he has never been loved before. I can't imagine all that is going through his heart and mind right now....I'm excited and scared and overjoyed...again can't imagine how he's feeling.
I'm sure your thinking scared? Of what? Well as a blogging friend shared adoption comes with lots of spiritual battles. The enemy wants nothing more than to cause problems and delay this adoption as well as mess with the family adopting weather that is in there minds and hearts or finances or physical ailments. But I'm overjoyed because My God is bigger than all this!

Romans 5:1-4 says:
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.


This will be my prayer for this family...to persevere! During all the trouble to persevere. In amazing times to persevere.


I will update you as there will be needs for this adoption...adoption is a huge expense...I'd love to see the body of Christ come along side and help support this adoption....please be praying now if this is something jesus wants you and your family to be a part of.

So blessed beyond measure!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment